Temporary Hoarding - Requirements for Construction Sites
Temporary hoardings, made of pressed galvanized sheet of steel, feature opaque
appearance for high privacy and concealment. Acting as good
security fences, they are not only ideal for keeping intruders out,
but also vital to secure construction site and the passers.
The temporary hoardings are proven to be necessary for whether
short term or long term construction project owing to its amazing
- Pretty much unscalable
- Capable to keeping hazardous areas out of reach
- Galvanized for corrosion and rust prevention
- Reusable with high cost effectiveness
- Free standing, no need of digging holes
- Easy to erect and dismantle by hand
- Offer privacy and concealment from general public
- Ideal for concrete site and event safety and security
- Perfect for perimeter fencing
- Can be used at side and back of stage where added concealment is
As your requirements, the temporary hoarding can be color painted,
or provides a high security with additional barbed wire. Plastic,
rubber and metal feet are also available.
Material: galvanized flat sheet and frame pipe
Thickness of zinc: 14 microns, 28 microns or 42 microns as your
Fencing feet: rubber, metal or concrete feet
PVC coating are available in different colors - green, black,
white, blue, red, etc.
Panel height: 1800mm to 2400mm
Panel length: 2000mm to 2400mm
Sheet thickness: 0.4mm to 0.7mm
Pipe outer diameter: 32mm, 40mm, 48mm
U-profile: 50-30-50mm, 50-45-50mm, 60-40-60mm
Size could be as request.
Temporary hoarding are ideal for construction site security.